The best day of our lives!!

The best day of our lives!!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The First Edition!

I have decided to start writing a blog for many reasons, but the main reason is to stay connected with our family in GA.  So here goes nothing.........


Josh and I are so excited that Brooke and Andrew will be here in less than a week!! If three years ago you had told me I would be living in Colorado with the most amazing husband in the world, right up the street from my brother and his wife....I would have thought you were crazy!! It's still hard to believe we ended up here. Josh and I moved here about two years ago and just bought our first house in January.



We never realized how much work comes with owning a house, but we have enjoyed every minute of it!  It will probably take us years to fill our home, but here's what we have done so far! We started in the backyard since we both love being outside!


Our dog, Kiya loves the backyard!!! 


We will post some pics of the inside soon!!




Next week Josh is going to fly to Georgia and help Andrew and Brooke (my brother and sister-in-law) drive their U-Haul to Colorado. Andrew got his residency in Denver in the field of Internal Medicine and he starts in June! We are so excited to have some family here in Colorado. They will live about 30 minutes South of us! 

Here is a pic of Andrew and Brooke when they graduated!! We are so proud of them!!! Little smarty pants!!





On another note, I have decided to become an extreme couponer!! Today I printed off some coupons before I went to the store and saved 32% off my bill!! I was so excited!! Josh just doesn't share my same excitement for couponing, but I bet he will when I start saving us $$$$$!!

Here are some of the sites I have been using so far....let me know if you have any other recommendations:

www.couponmom.com
www.shortcuts.com
www.coupons.com
www.eatbetteramerica.com/coupons/

I'll keep you guys posted on my savings!!!



Before I go, here are some pics of what Josh & I have been up to until now:

Dec 2009: We adopted our sweet puppy Kiya!!!  She's a beautiful little Alaskan Klee Kai!


April 2010: We got married in Hawaii!!!!




We definitely have enjoyed the winters here in Co! 





That's about it for tonight!!  Hope you guys enjoy!

1 comment: